2017 Challenge Quilt Category
General Rules – PLEASE read and follow carefully!
- Quilts must consist of three layers (fabric-batting-fabric) and be hand or machine quilted throughout.
- At least 50% of the challenge fabric must be used on the front of the quilt. Your quilt will not be eligible if it is determined that it does not contain enough of the challenge fabric. You may add as many fabrics of your choice as you wish to the quilt.
- The overall perimeter of the finished challenge quilt may not exceed 160” total.
- The quilt must have a label including your name, phone number, and the title of the quilt attached to the back of the quilt.
- Embellishments are allowed. Embroidery, ribbons, yarns, buttons, beads, charms, etc. may be used.
- Please neatly write or type your name, the title of your quilt and a brief history or explanation of your quilt. This will be displayed with your finished challenge quilt.
2018 Fabric Sneak Peek:
The 2018 Challenge Fabric will be available to purchase at the quilt show. You will receive one Fat Quarter of the selected fabric and a copy of the rules for $5.00. This cost includes your entry fee to the quilt show for next year.