SATURDAY DEMOS - OCTOBER 12, 2019 – IN THE AUDITORIUM AT PETEETNEET MUSEUM
- 10:00 a.m. Natalie Smith “A Modern Twist on Hand Quilting”
Natalie demonstrates big stitch quilting on quilts and binding.
- 11:00 a.m. Natalie Pratt “Magical, Mystical Unicorn”
Natalie shows us how to make a darling unicorn bag that little girls of all ages will love!
- 12:00 p.m. Adrienne Balmforth “Minky Love!”
Adrienne shares tips and tricks on using Marvelous Minky.
- 1:00 p.m. Liz Laney “Pin Cushion Passion” and “Presidents Block”
Liz shares her pin cushion collection and shows how to make the Wrist Posey. She’ll also show variations on a traditional block that is fun and easy for this year’s “President’s Block.”
- 2:00 p.m. Teresa Porter “Working with Wool”
Teresa teaches us wool basics, how to start and the best practices and tips.
- 3:00 p.m. Debbie Camp “Fabulous Foundation Paper Piecing”
We’ll learn from Debbie how to make some super cute Pine Trees. Just in time for Christmas!
- 4:00 p.m. LeAnn Price “Those Are Grandma’s Sheets?”
LeAnn shows us some ideas on quilting with vintage sheets. You might be surprised!